Monday, January 12, 2015

Continue Blogging?


The question is will I continue blogging? As of now, the answer is no. I'll stick with focusing on my own social media platforms at first. It can be difficult to think of ideas on what to write with a restrained topic area. For all these blogs on here we had to focus writing on new media, social media, or our portfolios.
 

Writer's Block


With already having writer's block, one of my first posts was about that. Definitely not a good start. It does not help when my head is swarming with a whole bunch of items in my life at once, it's just how I am.

I do not have a problem writing once I get into it and I am passionate for it. Sometimes it may take a bit to get going, but I will get it done in the end. 
 

Other Topics


If I did write blogs in the future, I'd use what I learned during my social media campaign which was write about events along what I was passionate about. Even though I'd probably write about events I do love, hockey being one of them. 
 

Views


Lately I feel like many people are obsessed with views. I admit I had an addiction when I saw the Facebook page likes going up, but I think if you focus on what you're passionate about.. people will eventually see that. The way I think about it is from a youtuber's perspective. They do what they love daily and many of them have millions of views and subscribers. Sure, some of them cared about a bit of views at the start, but they generally enjoyed what they made. Same thing should go for whatever we post online, on any platform. Yes, even if it's a cute cat video. 

Photo by fousik
 

My Future?


Who knows what the future will hold, but I may continue. We'll see. The time I had learning in Social Networking, whether be from blogging here or from other social media, it was a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment