Monday, January 12, 2015

My 6th and final blog post

Over the holidays, I thought I would've been able to finish my final music video project in After Effects class but then the procrastination :).  Over the last couple of weeks, I browse more tutorials and to this day I still don't have a story.  I have many pre-compositions but putting them together is my struggle.  My music video's title is Time Machine and I originally thought of including the "doctor who tardis and vortex" clip but I couldn't find any tutorials to do this.  I came across some neat websites for tutorials and I tried to do a couple but half way through I had to stop as it needed plug ins and/or my version is newer and some effects are not on mine.  I only have a couple of days left before it is due, so hopefully I'll be able to get it done.

This is the video composition that I almost finished :)
http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorials/spin_orbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment