Monday, January 5, 2015

The Holidays Are Over Now, And I'm Still Out to Lunch

With another successful Christmas season over and done with, it's time to get back to the grind. For some of you, that means back to school, and for others, it means going back to work. I happen to be lucky enough to be returning to both of those things. The only problem is, I'm not ready.

Unfortunately life doesn't wait up for us to be ready for change, it just happens, and we have to deal with it, or get left behind. For me, that means junk food and video games for one more night before I get back to it all.

In all seriousness though, it's always nice to see the extended family again and enjoy a good family dinner and catch up. With the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it's hard to normally make time for family and friends and I'm glad I got the chance to really enjoy plenty of both this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment