Monday, January 5, 2015

My portfolio website

In the end of the term 3, I created the first version of my portfolio website.
For the content, I started with gathering the work pieces, selected 12 best works that I want to show, and then summarized as short sentences of my work. It sounds easy, but it is one of the crucial things and effective way when you start organizing the portfolio works. 

Writing the description of the works helped me a lot to organize my thought as I had to go back the time when I created the specific works, and had to recollect what I was actually thinking at the moment: concept, the purpose of the design etc. And this also will help when I have to give a presentation.

Design of the site
The design is simple and organized to empathize my graphic works. Site structure is also simple, unless users go into the work links, they can simply find the short and sweet descriptions by just scrolling down within the one page. 





Basic contents are ready, I will develop this site more attractive and user-friendly since we will have another portfolio class in term 4 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment