Monday, January 5, 2015

My photo gallery

In term one, Amiee's html class. We have a final project which is design and code a small 4 page static website.
We can choose topics from:pa/Wellness, Restaurant or Café, Photography or Art Gallery, or a Bed & Breakfast/Boutique Hotel, Outdoor Sports Adventure Company website.

I choose photography because during the spare time I like to take pictures, and record every moment in my life to share with my friend and family.
In this website, you are welcome to take any photos without any copy right issues as long as you leave a comment in comment page.

In this project, we need Css Navigation List menu, including image gallery, paragraphs, different headings, tables, lists, images tags.
Apply an external CSS stylesheet to consistently style all text, links etc...
Now I'm going to show you what my site look like.

This is my home page with discretion about this site. 


Next, is my photo gallery.



                                                                   The about page.



                                                                And finally the contact page.
                                                                This is also a comment page, it is linked to my email.


This website is not alive yet, I will make it alive when I fix the part that has problem.
  I hope you enjoy browsing my gallery website.  Thank you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment