Monday, January 12, 2015

Whatever happened to...?


If you've read my first blog I have ever posted, you might have seen that I would keep you update on my progress in the, “New Media and Web Development” program and even show you my After Effects project.

Coding Crazy

 


Its been a crazy few weeks. Especially PHP.. I've learned how to use bits of the terminal which was cool and learned how to make a database. The rest of it is kind of a blur to be honest.

I haven't just been working away on coding, I've been working on my skills in Illustrator and Photoshop. Also helping out in group projects with project management and social networking.

With all these different varieties of work thrown at me and having to deal life outside of school, it has definitely been an experience. However, I am getting through it and will continue on. As long as I don't have to take my brother to the hospital again..don't worry, he's fine. Let's just say gamer rage and glasses do not mix.

After Effects Project?


I did finish the project I was mentioning and was going to share it, but I feel like the voice over work did ruin the overall project. In the future it could make its appearance on youtube, but has for now.. it will not.

Currently though, I am working on a new After Effects project and it will be a lyrical music video with different typography effects. I'm hoping this one will turn out better.

That's a mini update I had to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment