Monday, November 17, 2014

Afloat Once Again

Afloat Once Again.


Hello blogosphere; my old nemesis. It’s been years since my last visit, and for good reason too. Last time around you chewed me up, spat me out, and left me for dead after only a month of what was supposed to be “fun”.  Alas, it seems that I’m now back, reluctantly, for another round of punishment. So, without further ado, let the “Blog Experiment 2.0” begin… 

I’ve learned from my failed past, and this time around you wont see generic photos with attempts at wit slapped on them, but rather just…me. Cliché I know, but in the few short entries to follow, I’ll try and share my own trials and tribulations as an aspiring new graphic designer/web developer. 

Follow along if you wish, or happily choose to never read again. Either way it doesn’t really matter. I’ll still live. If you’re a classmate of mine then I feel your pain and just remember, we’re all on this same blogging-boat together, and there’s only 8 more weeks of paddling.


—tom

1 comment: