Monday, November 24, 2014

First (Real) Logo Design Job

Just last week, I was approached by a friend who wanted a logo designed for her seamstress business. She had a good idea of what she wanted her logo to look like, and even sent me a low-fi sketch of it (not showing it, for her sake) so I had a good base to go off of, as well as a sense of colour palette, so starting up was easy. Within a few hours, I had an initial design to work with.

Initial logo design.
At this point, she was still undecided with her company's name, but she liked this early design. So I went ahead and made some slight changes, and during that time we were able to come up with a suitable name for her to work under. We even begun work on a business card and images for her to use on a Facebook business page.

At around this time, however, I had fallen fairly ill with the flu, so finding time/motivation to work on this was challenging. Once I eventually recovered and finished the job, we had a great looking logo, with a very cute but professional business card for her.



The client was very happy with the work returned and will be printing off her business cards this week. So keep an eye out for the Tailor Moon Facebook page and be sure to give her a shout if you need any clothing design or alterations done in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment