Monday, November 17, 2014

Bike Vancouver Promo Video






The Idea:

Hi! My name is Ocean Mattei-Tomlinson, and I'm in a New Media Design and Web Development program at BCIT. 

Todays blog is on a video project I did for my video shooting and editing class.  It was my second project in the class and a lot of fun to create.

The idea for this promotional video was derived for my passion and my project partner’s passion for cycling. We decided to show case the designated bike streets and pathways in Vancouver to promote cycling in the city as it is not only a great way to get around town but also a great way to lesson the carbon footprint.

Production:

This was our first project where we had to shoot all our a-roll and b-roll footage, create music, and mix down the audio, and edit the entire project. We ran into some minor challenges and speed bumps due to weather and mic issues but managed to successfully complete the video.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment