Monday, November 17, 2014

After Effects Project

View from BCIT Vancouver Downtown Campus

About Me

My name is Sarah Christie and I am currently in my seventh month of the program, "New Media and Web Development" at BCIT in Vancouver. 

Today we're in our Social Networking class and we're learning about blogging. Every week I'll be updating on my experience of how my portfolio work is coming along.


Week One

After Effects


This will be one of the busiest weeks of the term because of midterms and projects. One of the bigger projects I am working on is an After Effects project. We're supposed to choose a myth and make an animation based on it. Hence why it's known as the, "Mythbusters Project". My myth is wondering if Vancouver is the rainiest in Canada or not? Believe it or not, Vancouver is not the rainiest in Canada.


Sneak peek of the Mythbusters Project


                                                    












Challenges


One of the challenges I find for this project is that I want to create more complex effects, but can only do so much with what is given by default.  I hope in the future I can explore more of the plugins especially for the upcoming music video that I will be creating. 

Youtube Channel


Eventually I would like to have these videos I created on my youtube channel, but that is in the works right now. I might even show the video of where I "acted".  Stayed tuned for more incoming projects and yes, I will leave on cliffhanger.




No comments:

Post a Comment