Monday, November 17, 2014

My name is Austin Barton from High Wycombe in Buckinghamshire England.
I am currently studying New Media & Web Development at the British Columbia Institute of Technology. The duration of the program is one year.

I have started this blog to share my experience of living and studying in Vancouver BC as well as tips on great places to visit and things to do.

From time to time I will post some of my finished school projects too!
Some of the work I've created so far has included web site mock ups, promotional videos, logo designs, newsletters, posters, flyers and much more.

Hope you enjoy the blog. 
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like me to include something of yours in my blog. 
Comments are welcome but please be nice and helpful. ;)

Below is a link to the British Columbia Institute of Technology website.
http://www.bcit.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment