Monday, November 17, 2014

Social Networking class in term3 :)

Hello, I'm Yurie :)
I'm currently a student at BCIT and taking the New Media Design and Web Development program. Surprisingly, it’s already been a third term!
Starting from today, as the part of our assignments, I will post what I’ve done so far in this course.

So I’d like to start from the Monday class “Social Networking” that I've been working on.


As the group project, our team decided to go with the idea called “LoveRaincouver” that I worked on the graphic design, web content and HTML/CSS in term 1. The main objective of this website is to inform what to do or where to go when it rains in Vancouver. So this website will provide a good opportunity to find useful information from this season! :)




For this class, we are required to understand how to use social media effectively to build audience’s interest and encourage the business development.

Ultimately, the website should be promoted by using social media, and hopefully we’ll get a number of “like” from various audiences! I’m very excited to make the website go live in few weeks from now J

If you’re interested in the website, please check out our facebook, instagram and google+!!

Cheers,
Yurie Midorikawa


No comments:

Post a Comment