Sunday, November 30, 2014

Writer's Blog Block: Top Five Blog Ideas


Have you ever gotten writer's block? Have you ever tried writing a blog and got it? Don't worry, many people have including me. I'm sure many people in my class on this blog page are feeling the same way sometimes.




Top Five Blog Ideas

1. Make a Top Number List

Whatever number you may choose and on any topic you're interested in, make a list for it.
I may or may not being doing this right now.

2. How To Blogs

Know how to create something? Share it with the world!

3. Write about a current event

Write about a current event whether it be about sports, local events, or even worldwide events. You can even state your opinion on the subject.
Warning: This may backfire and you may get angry opinions back.

4. Write about something that is viral

Stay with the trends and jump on board with anything viral. State how weird, funny, or fake you think it is.

5. An update about you

When you're really stuck for updates, you could think of a blog as one big Twitter post.

Update About Me

In my previous blog, I have mentioned about working on a Mythbusters After Effects project. I have finished, but feel like I need to redo the voice over and I'm in the works of working on my social media presence. It's almost done! There might be a shameless plug at some point. We all do at one point, don't lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment