Monday, November 17, 2014

My First "Official" Blog

Writing my first BLOG

I’m Belinda.  I am a student taking the New Media Design and Web Development at the downtown campus BCIT.  In my Social Networking class, we were asked to create a Story Telling blog.  So I guess this is my first official blog.  I’m not totally sure yet what topic should I be blogging about but this is a start.  Just writing whatever I can think of right now.  Eventually, I may choose a photography or web/graphic design blog topic.  Currently, I am in the process of building my portfolio site so a “blog” page will be on the menu.  To talk about working on my portfolio, it is actually exciting but at the same time it requires a lot of work organizing and gathering all the contents, then eventually making the site live.  I will be putting six our my previous projects from previous terms. 

Here is a photo that I took last July.  Since school started, I haven’t been taking much photos.

Please like my facebook page.  I have not updated it since July but when I get a chance I will.  Will upload more photos soon!

https://www.facebook.com/belindabuphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment